Who's attracting whom?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kingfisher air hostesses really interest me these days. The last time I was twiddling my thumbs in the security check lobby of the airport, I saw this entourage of red-clad women whisking themselves across the busy airport like it was a runway or something! Hey, this is not to say that I find them distasteful or anything, but they're so visually loud that I can't keep myself from sketching them! ha! I wanted to try working in different layers in this illustration. I chose to keep the original background of the sketchbook with the drawing, but rendered the character in photoshop. I know that the graphic airplanes look rather static, but it worked out okay for my pun.

4 comments:

Bhargav Saikia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhargav Saikia said...

Kingfisher can actually use this for their print ads! Looks very professional! Dr. Mallya should be seeing this ;)

Bondhu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bondhu said...

hey nimisha...i dont know whether u remember me...i guess u do...really nice work man...never saw ur work..but im very impressed..nice illustrations...keep it up...

 
◄ Design by Pocket