Hosepipes in the clouds

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today I was merely contemplating while listening to the pitter-patter of the rain against my window. I know that it is a commodity which can be deemed a luxury since I'd soon be hitting parched lands. Nevertheless, I tried to visualize what the Rain God would look like in my mind's eye. Would he have long plaited hair, like the way I imagine him to have? Will he have lotus-shaped clouds to sleep on or maybe a hot spring to soothe his senses? I kind of imagined that he would have a large army of serpentile, 'hosepipes' under his command, and a giant lever to control the intensity of the rain fall emitted by them. He would sit there, drinking from his pipe, with his little Japanese umbrella, gazing into the lands below. True. Such a pathological brat.

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket