Some inspiration from my goofy canines

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Another important project that I have been concentrating on, or rather trying to concentrate is on the analysis of two of my extremely pampered, overfed, drooling, wagging machines people call labrador retrievers'. The eloquent damsel Buttercup and the swashbuckling knight Bongo, have been a part of my life for the past two very magical years. They're quite goofy in their antics and I am planning to do small caricature studies on them. Hope I can get past all that licking and nudging!!

1 comments:

Manasi Parikh said...

i guess i'll come along and distract them while you can work at peace! this is SUCH an adorable picture, depicts all the laziness you've ever descibed of them! put up a picture of bongo too nah. i wish i can meet the duo someday.

 
◄ Design by Pocket