Tabby

Thursday, May 17, 2007

This is the first draft sketch from a series that I've been working on for the past three weeks. Its about a girl called Tabitha undergoing a serious identity crisis (indeed!), as she thinks she's a cat. And not that "Oh-I-am-Cleopatra's-pet" kinda cat, but the hardcore mangy-alley cat. I really don't know why its taking me so long to complete it, but the 12-series is down to the eight page (Whew!). I ought to also reveal that I'm using as many mediums as I can for this project, including some rather surprising ones! I'm dedicating this series to my good friend and batchmate, Manasi, whose love for cats knows no bounds. Now that I've proclaimed this, please do forgive me Mana if this turns out to be a disaster! :P

1 comments:

Manasi Parikh said...

wow..my heart funnily skipped a beat when i suddenly saw my name here! hehe..thanks man. cant wait to see the rest!

 
◄ Design by Pocket