The principle of unrequited love

Monday, May 21, 2007

This illustration provides a good testimony of just how jobless I can get when I'm at home. Otherwise combining an old sketch with one of the masterpieces of one of the greatest artists who ever lived, wouldn't have been my cuppa tea! Truly, for this illustration the credit goes all out to the small fragment from one of Van Gough's fab 'guache' paintings which I used as my background. I have to put up another explannation about the bizzare foreground composition..but heck, lets leave that for a rainy day. All I can remember is that I was feeling too jobless at the time I made it and was (perhaps) surrounded by an irritating bunch of paper clips. Maybe I just didn't feel like cleaning my desk?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket