Waverly's waywardness

Monday, May 21, 2007

This is a part of a small experiment that I carried out combining photography with editing in photoshop. Just got a hold of some of my chilhood toythings you know (stuff we used to decorate our study tables with once upon a time?). Anyway, I had this fetish for barbie accessories when I was a kid, so I used those elements to build up a storyline. The resolution of the pictures is really low since I don't own a digital camera, I had to use my 2 megapixel phone camera for the work so the thumbnails are really tiny! Anyway, I will be posting a limmerick to accompany it, a good reason being that the story's awfully kiddish ( it almost gives you the hiccups!). But hell, it was the medium that was important and I had quite a blast working on the lighting in this project. I'll be posting the final layout very soon.

A peek at how I went about the process.......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Это было и со мной. Давайте обсудим этот вопрос. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-zabora/]ремонт стиральных машин на дому[/url]

 
◄ Design by Pocket