A new pet! :) :) :) :)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The sheer beauty and grace of this animal had me hypnotised the first time I laid eyes on it. A powerful nocturnal creature, the black ghost knifefish now rests atop a large aquarium on my table, one I bought few days black, lovingly christened by the name of 'Gloopus major'. My hysteria has known no bounds since the time it has arrived, and watching it glide across the water has become one of my greatest pastimes. It is also an electric fish and originates from the Amazon basin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iv been wanting to see it so badly. i guessed u must have put an image on the blog. checked out the blog and i guessed right. its really beautiful.i ll come see it once the shoot gets over.
:)

Unknown said...

That us really beautiful..am trying to imagine its 'wings' rippling.

Tarun Padmakumar said...

very beautiful. And its electric you say? Thats SHOCKING! Hehe..
Nice new look for ur blog aswell!

 
◄ Design by Pocket