Out of another black diary..

Monday, January 5, 2009

"
I do not do voodoo, but I have dolls who look like my friends".

I'm thinking of doing a small comic book based on the illustration above. I've always been fascinated with the dark arts and this would be a close reminder of all the research I had done a few years ago. By the way, are you aware of the fact that physical traits can determine whether you are a witch or a warlock?

All witches and warlocks have attached earlobes!! I think you need to take a closer look into the mirror....

1 comments:

Tarun Padmakumar said...

this is a really good one... believe it or not i had a voodoo story up my sleeve last sem which i wanted to make a comic on but stopped short of afew pages..
anyways, as for the witches or warlocks thing well i wish i could say im a warlock... but i have been called a witch before but for other reasons. (plus the person must have had a stutter or sumthin coz he said it with a 'b' n not a 'w'.)

 
◄ Design by Pocket