My homage to Terryl Whitlatch

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The original illustration: black ink and sketch pens

An interplay between the colours of the bg and the illustration

A blue wash over the illustration

Terryl Whitlatch's character designs have always fascinated me, particularly the way she inculcates the smallest details into her work. It is of no surprise that her animal anatomy drawing skills make a budding artist like me envious. After browsing for what seemed like hours, I finally discovered her wonderful book up for sale. Imagine my excitement. :)

To see some pages from her latest book click here

Waiting for Adobe Premier Pro to render footage always takes its toll on me, so I drew this creature in the meantime. :)

3 comments:

Meenakshi said...

Loved the blue one!! gorgeous!

obat asam lambung akut said...

Here I also want to provide information about treatment solutions
cara menurunkan asam lambung obat penyakit maag akut obat radang lambung obat sariawan lambung obat sembelit obat bisul pada anak obat penyakit tumor payudara obat lemak dalam darah obat radang payudara obat pembakar lemak perut

Xiang Nan said...

In both men and women, I think Hermes handbags and the Rolex Watches are used more interchangeably than watches for men and women.It is particularly common to see women wearing men's Luxury Breitling Watches. Me, for example, I wear Original Omega Watches Must 21 of my boyfriend with the black rubber strap.There are many legitimate 1:1 IWC online retailers that sell new certified watches.?At their lower prices, Cartier watches become watches at discounted prices and that's a good thing! Rolex Submariner Watche have splendid styles and designs giving the product a unique style.

 
◄ Design by Pocket