Some basic linework for my film

Thursday, August 13, 2009



Its been like a decade since I put something up, so I decided to post some ongoing explorations for my classroom project. These aren't final, mind you. I pretty much feel like a big ol can of LPG these days, and I don't even know why I can relate to an old can of LPG. Its a frustrating process..but it's bound to get better when the production starts (methinks!). Apparently there is something called a 'gestation period' while conceiving a film, and I'm not a big fan of that.

5 comments:

Manasi Parikh said...

wow nimi..this films gonna be a first! :) nikhil was over and showed us your story..these artworks are going to do more than justice to it! super great going. we just got our tickets booked. back on sunday!

Bhargav Saikia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhargav Saikia said...

Looks brilliant. Good luck with the film..and don't forget to share it here :-)

Unknown said...

How exciting. What gorgeous line work! Plus it will be animated? I can't imagine!
The possibilities are endless during the gestation period. Deciding to exclude different choices is the hard part for me as an artist.
I wish you the best.

Unknown said...

Wish you Luck sis, do us proud!
=)

 
◄ Design by Pocket