A solemn rendezvous

Sunday, October 5, 2008


I just happenned to be sitting with my laptop in Tanima's room when suddenly a brown butterfly just landed on my left arm. You'd be saddenned by how this whole episode ended but it was such a pleasure to see it perched on my arm for half an hour without twitching even once. I just wished it would continue to accompany me because its presence made me feel very placid and calm. The tragic part came when I couldn't control my thirst anymore and started walking towards the water cooler. The butterfly had grown accustomed to my movements so I knew it would not hesitate. Contrary to my expectations, it flew away as soon as I entered the dark corridor and made a beeline towards the big white tubelight on the ceiling. And like most stereotypical situations, it was ambushed and eaten by a fat, fiesty lizard. I've never been so angry on a lizard before this night. Actually I quite like em...but this was really really sad.....:(

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket